Moreton Bay Boat Club
Situated on the most northern tip of the Redcliffe Peninsula, the Moreton Bay Boat Club has spectacular views of the Glass House Mountains and overlooks our 118 berth marina.
Our Club is not just for boating enthusiasts – we have something for everyone including:
•Restaurant and cafe
•Sporting including sailing, fishing, and cruising
•Regular free live entertainment
•Functions for weddings, birthdays, work occasions or any other special occassion.
•Moreton Island holiday accommodation
Come on down to experience all our club has to offer while relaxing and enjoying the views and spectacular sunsets.
Recent Club News & Events
- August Club Meeting and AGM 2020 August 6, 2020
- Membership Form for 2020 – 2021 July 3, 2020
- 2020 Trophy Presentation Night July 3, 2020
- COVID-19 Update from our Secretary March 26, 2020
- Redcliffe Sportfish Challenge 2020 February 25, 2020
- 2020 SIMRAD Redcliffe Australia Day Billfish Tournament – Results! January 29, 2020