Moreton Bay Boat Club
Situated on the most northern tip of the Redcliffe Peninsula, the Moreton Bay Boat Club has spectacular views of the Glass House Mountains and overlooks our 118 berth marina.
Our Club is not just for boating enthusiasts – we have something for everyone including:
•Restaurant and cafe
•Sporting including sailing, fishing, and cruising
•Regular free live entertainment
•Functions for weddings, birthdays, work occasions or any other special occassion.
•Moreton Island holiday accommodation
Come on down to experience all our club has to offer while relaxing and enjoying the views and spectacular sunsets.
Recent Club News & Events
- 2020 SIMRAD Redcliffe Australia Day Billfish Tournament – Results! January 29, 2020
- 2020 SIMRAD Redcliffe Australia Day Bill Fish Tournament November 21, 2019
- Club Points September 2019 September 22, 2019
- 2019 Trophy Presentation Night – Sat 10 August 2019 July 20, 2019
- Notice – A.G.M is on Monday the 12th of August 2019 July 20, 2019
- Notice – General meeting Monday the 12th of August 2019. July 20, 2019