2017 FEB – South Burnett Interclub Challenge
Our Club is participating in the above challenge – it is open to all ANSA members free of charge. It will be held at the Bjelke Peterson Dam on the 4th and 5th of February 2017.
The Club has booked 6 powered sites at Yallakool Camp Ground at Bjelke Dam sites 50 / 51 / 52 / 53 / 54 / 55 and some have been allocated already. There are unpowered sites close by if you don’t want power, and tents can be pitched on the powered sites. The minimum deposit required when you ring to confirm what nights you want is $26.00. It will be first in best dressed – it may fill up early as it is going to be a big weekend. There are also some limited cabins available. Don’t forget to mention you are in the ’Redcliffe Peninsula Game & Sportfish Club’ group. Here is the park link: www.yallakoolpark.com.au
If you are interested in joining us please go ahead and book and advise Noel Day or Greg Skinner at It will be a great weekend and a chance to not only be involved in an A.N.S.A. competition, but get to know each other better.
Recent Club News & Events
- 2020 SIMRAD Redcliffe Australia Day Billfish Tournament – Results! January 29, 2020
- 2020 SIMRAD Redcliffe Australia Day Bill Fish Tournament November 21, 2019
- Club Points September 2019 September 22, 2019
- 2019 Trophy Presentation Night – Sat 10 August 2019 July 20, 2019
- Notice – A.G.M is on Monday the 12th of August 2019 July 20, 2019
- Notice – General meeting Monday the 12th of August 2019. July 20, 2019